• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

where has the newell thread gone?

Jersey Tone

Re: where has the tool newell thread gone?

You were doing well mate. What's occurred lately has just been a personal witch hunt, started by a few Gargs with personal grievances and then latched onto by a few Greeks, pretty sad really.
In the interest of balance though SG, it has to be said that IJN/Ian/Porkus/Eastleigh Green or whatever his name is has brought some of it on himself. He volleyed us for years but didn't stick around for long before finding an excuse to **** off. And his tendancy to refer to people by their actual name is really f*cking irritating so he can't really complain about others doing likewise.

There are rights and wrongs on both sides, I just think it's time to move on. Porkus, El Presidente, Pasoti and all the other poor unfortunates down the A38 are giving us plenty of material to work with right now, long may it continue. Happy days are here to stay for a little while, let's not pass up this opportunity boys, ;)!!

Joe Grundy

"should of" ?

I can see why people are dropping like flies when the decisions are being made by people who can't even write in English.

I thought the BB was the one thing to be left to us,full stop icapital lettert appears not.

Despite his poodle's protestations comma the Pork was bang to rights, chummied up with what passes for a gangster down Swilly way, abusing his position to mess with the heads of real Argyle supporters,full stop h capital letter ardly veiled threats, no comma needed but Kim Il Lez continues the Exeweb tradition of bellying up to the Pork,full stop i capital letter t's pathetic but wholly predictable.
I hope this of some assistance to you in your attempt to master the English language.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member

I hope this of some assistance to you in your attempt to master the English language.
Sorry, but it was irresistible ... :)

Southampton Gull

In the interest of balance though SG, it has to be said that IJN/Ian/Porkus/Eastleigh Green or whatever his name is has brought some of it on himself. He volleyed us for years but didn't stick around for long before finding an excuse to **** off. And his tendancy to refer to people by their actual name is really f*cking irritating so he can't really complain about others doing likewise.

There are rights and wrongs on both sides, I just think it's time to move on. Porkus, El Presidente, Pasoti and all the other poor unfortunates down the A38 are giving us plenty of material to work with right now, long may it continue. Happy days are here to stay for a little while, let's not pass up this opportunity boys, ;)!!
I won't disagree with much of that, what I think was just "mischevious" banter on his part though has been met with some pretty vicious and personal stuff.

As far as the names go, his is mentioned daily, doesn't bother him too much, mine is too, doesn't bother me either. Like you say though, time to move on ;)

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

Sorry, but it was irresistible ... :)

... beat me to it :(

Southampton Gull

"should of" ?

I can see why people are dropping like flies when the decisions are being made by people who can't even write in English.

I thought the BB was the one thing to be left to us, it appears not.

Despite his poodle's protestations the Pork was bang to rights, chummied up with what passes for a gangster down Swilly way, abusing his position to mess with the heads of real Argyle supporters, hardly veiled threats, but Kim Il Lez continues the Exeweb tradition of bellying up to the Pork, it's pathetic but wholly predictable.
Perhaps you "should have" digested the post you refer to a little more carefully. Greenjock was one of the others I referred to that had things affect his family life and that isn't right. In your juvenile eagerness to use it to attack Ian you missed a large part of the post that makes it plainly obvious that Ian was not responsible for almost all of what caused Greenjock to fear for his safety. He was duped by someone else, but obviously that doesn't fit your agenda does it Olive?

I know a little more than you do about what actually took place, maybe if you weren't so keen to score cheap points and used your limited intellect to greater effect there wouldn't be any need for the Admin on here to act the way they have. You have nothing but your keyboard to act tough with, plenty of people can see it, those of red, yellow and green persuasion.

Banter Base has this written quite clearly under the Board name:

Exchange "terrace-style banter" with and/or about rival fans and their clubs. References to/threats of violence will not be tolerated. Do not venture into here if easily offended... **NO PERSONAL ATTACKS**

It's pretty simple really, I made an unreserved apology for crossing the line, nobody expects you to do the same but you could always shock them ;)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster

Perhaps you "should have" digested the post you refer to a little more carefully. Greenjock was one of the others I referred to that had things affect his family life and that isn't right. In your juvenile eagerness to use it to attack Ian you missed a large part of the post that makes it plainly obvious that Ian was not responsible for almost all of what caused Greenjock to fear for his safety. He was duped by someone else, but obviously that doesn't fit your agenda does it Olive?

I know a little more than you do about what actually took place, maybe if you weren't so keen to score cheap points and used your limited intellect to greater effect there wouldn't be any need for the Admin on here to act the way they have. You have nothing but your keyboard to act tough with, plenty of people can see it, those of red, yellow and green persuasion.

Banter Base has this written quite clearly under the Board name:

Exchange "terrace-style banter" with and/or about rival fans and their clubs. References to/threats of violence will not be tolerated. Do not venture into here if easily offended... **NO PERSONAL ATTACKS**

It's pretty simple really, I made an unreserved apology for crossing the line, nobody expects you to do the same but you could always shock them ;)
But what you forget is the likes of ******** dont have to adere to the rules. They can do what they like because theyre always right regardless.

I feel sorry for all those involved in this mess. I think its such ashame when people cannot post on a internet forum about FOOTBALL because they feel threatened by doing so.

As for Ian Newell i dont know the guy but from what ive been told is that no other person did more to raise money for the staff during the time they where working for nothing.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster

**NO PERSONAL ATTACKS**
Aren't you the bloke that calls my Mrs a heifer ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Southampton Gull

Aren't you the bloke that calls my Mrs a heifer ?

I might have, couldn't say for sure, but it can't be personal as I've never spoken to her. Mind you, she'd need to be big-boned to handle your advances, so I'm told ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jersey Tone

As for Ian Newell i dont know the guy but from what ive been told is that no other person did more to raise money for the staff during the time they where working for nothing.
Another good reason to dislike him, ;)!! Only kidding!!