• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where are our fans?

blackdown red

Was a season ticket holder in the og untill this season, could not see the point in buying a season ticket to sit in the A block where 60% of the people sat around me were given free tickets, and had no idea what it felt like to lose a game.

MerleyRed

Mammooman, its not often that I post on exeweb as I am mostly content with being a daily lurker, but I just wanted to endorse your post and also agree with the suggestion that the lack of Daily E & E exposure has a negative effect on peoples interest. I really think these factors are under-estimated. Peoples interest needs stimulating. If we see City references on TV, in the local paper or even just a flier publicising future matches it will have an effect, people might not be immediately aware of that, it may be a sub-conscious thing, but it will have an effect. I just don't see that type of City exposure around so much these days, but I am guessing and hoping that this is where Wolfie is going to earn his corn. He must surely recognise that the brand has to be sold if he is to achieve his aim of increasing attendances. And yes, I do recognise that ultimately it is what happens on the field that makes the biggest difference, but we should not under-estimate the importance of promoting interest and exposure to all things City.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
As an aside....what has Wolfy done so far?

Olivia's dad

Banned (PM)
has anyone seen him ?

tavyred

I don`t know if it`s the new fella whose responsible, but I `ve noticed the quantity and quality of the speculative e-mails for advertisement purposes the club sends out has greatly improved.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Always good to have the CEO visible. He's welcome to pop in to the bottle bar, I'm sure I could find someone to buy him a pint!

PeteUSA

I wish Wolfie luck; My hope is that he's in a position to say to Tagg and Perryman: So, just what do you two do for the club exactly? You're both full time employees on a relatively good screw, So I'd like it if he said to the pair of em' 'I'm implimenting a clocking in system, so, I'd like you two to drive to SJP each morning, clock in at around 8.00am, give me your plans in writing as to what your movements will be throughout the day regarding the furtherence of the club, and let me know how you get on throughout the day', a mid-day (or thereabouts) break is okay, but shouldnt exceed 30-45 minutes.' You two are both FULL TIME EMPLOYEE'S, which means you're both working for the club throughout a working day, and your generous salaries are being by the supporters who trust in you to do that, and not drag your asses out of bed when you feel like it!

Antony Moxey

Have you ever thought of reading things through first, or do you just post whatever inane drivel pops into your pea-brained head each time?

StroudGrecian

Plenty of huff and puff I expect.

elginCity

Plenty of huff and puff I expect.
Hope that's not before the OG has been re-clad.

Anyway, rather he be a 'Wolfie', power to the people and all that.