• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

When will Sheridan be sacked prediction thread

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Our foes down the A38
(Once filled up with venom and hate)
Now recognise
Our unstoppable rise
And are trying to be our best mate(s)

From Pasoti:-

"Anyone who says we need mega bucks is fooling themselves. i know we all hark back but look at Exeter, not a pot to pith in and they are storming it and as much as i hate them..they bloody well deserve it. Hats off to them. That's how annoyed I am."

"Absolutely. I think a lot of the 'hatred' is confused with envy. Yes we're historically a bigger club than Exeter but what does that count for in this league? They've been better than us for 4/5 seasons now".
Quality :)

Utter Terry

Lose at home to Newport on Tuesday night and Brent might pull the trigger ............

jabba the gut

Lose at home to Newport on Tuesday night and Brent might pull the trigger ............
An Argyle fan on a general football forum claims to have "inside knowledge" that he'll be sacked on Tuesday regardless.

Personally I'd be surprised. I suspect the whole point of giving Sheridan a long contract was to allow Jimmy Boy to get on with his lucrative development without having to worry about the pesky football. Easy to let his happy band of fifth columnists spread the word that Jimmy would really, really like to sack him but he can't afford to pay up his contract.

Utter Terry

An Argyle fan on a general football forum claims to have "inside knowledge" that he'll be sacked on Tuesday regardless.

Personally I'd be surprised. I suspect the whole point of giving Sheridan a long contract was to allow Jimmy Boy to get on with his lucrative development without having to worry about the pesky football. Easy to let his happy band of fifth columnists spread the word that Jimmy would really, really like to sack him but he can't afford to pay up his contract.
Giving an alcoholic gambler a three year contract shows little Jimmy Brent hasn't the first clue about the beautiful game.

The Janners are finally realising Jimbo ain't gonna put a penny into the money pit that is pafc. He waited til January to get rid of Carl Fletcher, this purple headed Mancunian has a worse record !

I said Jan 4th after losing away at Fleetwood would see Sherry given the DCM ( don't come Monday )

Be interesting to see who they draw in the FAC 1st Rnd next Sunday.

Expect a poisonous atmosphere and the lowest crowd of the season at HP tomorrow night.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

... on the digger ... and start bulldozing the site. ;)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tempted to go along, be Welsh for the night!(clap)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Tempted to go along, be Welsh for the night!(clap)
Even though it would be a right good laugh to watch them implode I couldnt bring myself to pretend being from that country for anything

Jersey Tone

Even though it would be a right good laugh to watch them implode I couldnt bring myself to pretend being from that country for anything
I wouldn't walk to the bottom of my garden to watch that shower of sh*te, (unless they were playing us of course :)). Besides, Emmerdale is on tomorrow, I wanna see if that bird with the big jugs makes out of her coma (devil)!!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I take it these arent ceramic jugs ?

ecfc70

however if they win they will be on the turn and aiming for promotion again.....and Sheridan may well be given the chance to complete the job of getting them to the premier league!