• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What's going on with the Directors?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thats rich...... seing as we still have tagg on the board.
I would like to distance myself from the remarks in the last two posts. In my experience Julian has no questions to answer on his commitment to the Club.

PS: I am sure a lot of people will be pleased to hear that I have to go to China tomorrow so the likelihood of any posts, good or bad in the next few days, are remote. I will be trying hard to get logged on to BBC Radio Devon via my laptop to hear the game on Tuesday and lets hope for everyone's sake we get a good win.

Antony Moxey

I am sure a lot of people will be pleased to hear that I have to go to China tomorrow
Best of luck with the trip Malc.

Gurkha Boy

In my experience Julian has no questions to answer on his commitment to the Club.
Then who has??

malcolms

Then who has??

I'm sure you know better than I.

Steve Dolan

What ever happened to Tommy Wheeldon?
He let his lips do the talking and got the order of the boot.......the same thing that happened to someone else more recently. Tommy ended up in Canada.

Gurkha Boy

I'm sure you know better than I.
No I don't, please enlighten me/us.

Steve Dolan

I would like to distance myself from the remarks in the last two posts. In my experience Julian has no questions to answer on his commitment to the Club.

PS: I am sure a lot of people will be pleased to hear that I have to go to China tomorrow so the likelihood of any posts, good or bad in the next few days, are remote. I will be trying hard to get logged on to BBC Radio Devon via my laptop to hear the game on Tuesday and lets hope for everyone's sake we get a good win.
I know you said you wanted to distance yourself........but China

malcolms

I know you said you wanted to distance yourself........but China
Nice one, good to see someones still got a sense of humour:)

Steve Dolan

If Wheatcroft is that good then why's the pitch at Argyle in such a state?
Then why was he offered so much to come back and look after our pitch and the Chiefs

LammieLammieLammie

Malcolm, I am not being funny, but you start a thread on "where are the directors" and then distance yourself by saying you are not questioning Taggys commitment to the club.

What's the agenda, if there is one?

Lammie