• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the "Scums" Attendance last night?

• Thread starter Cliff Bastins Shorts
  • Start date

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
Don't agree FBH, it should read: -

You are a bunch of over-hyped, unfunny, illiterate, anal-retentive, poorly-supported-unless-top-of-the-Championship, up-the-Council's-arse, inbred, Cornish shitheads.

Fcuk the 3 divisions, the scummers are just cnuts.

:yesyes: :yesyes:

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Herschel said:
Don't agree FBH, it should read: -

You are a bunch of over-hyped, unfunny, illiterate, anal-retentive, poorly-supported-unless-top-of-the-Championship, up-the-Council's-arse, inbred, Cornish shitheads.

Fcuk the 3 divisions, the scummers are just cnuts.

:yesyes: :yesyes:
Pure class, don't tell me, you were born/created in Tiverton.

STURTZ

Be real all the 5700 odd must have been so releived to see argyle go through to the second round of the (league teams only) Carling Cup.

How many years was it?

Sturtz

IJN

STURTZ said:
Be real all the 5700 odd must have been so releived to see argyle go through to the second round of the (league teams only) Carling Cup.

How many years was it?

Sturtz
13 - just think, you were in the same league as us then!

8)

STURTZ

Well after 13 years of losing in the first round of the Carling Cup I should imagine you're all feeling a bit smug now then!

Bloody hell we've been further than that over that period and we're conference *****.

Sturtz

C

Cliff Bastins Shorts

TOP MAN STURTZ!

SHIT ON THE ARGYLE,SHIT ON THE SCUM TONIGHT :yesyes:

MAKE SURE LOADS OF ANTI ARGYLE AT ACCY TOMORROW :yesyes:

argyle-ive

STURTZ said:
Well after 13 years of losing in the first round of the Carling Cup I should imagine you're all feeling a bit smug now then!

Bloody hell we've been further than that over that period and we're conference *****.

Sturtz
Indeed we are and yes you are.

What happened to the expected gate busting 5000 you were hoping for against the MIGHTY Morecambe last week in your titanic battle to slum it out of non league football then? :whistle:
Please, let's see, people were on holiday then?

I do hope you point out to Crystal Palace fans that we attracted more in our game than they could be bothered with.
I look forward to your obsessive posts about crowds on the Palace boards any time soon.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe, but we're three divisions above you. :wink:
I love digging things up

Not anymore ;) :D