• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What song are You listening to Right Now???

Stelios

Fool on the Hill The Beatles
Great song. I love The Beatles

GJW

A Kissed Out Red Float Boat from Blue Bell Knoll - Cocteau Twins, followed by Ella Megablast Burls Forever from the same album. Dark room, beer, turn it up and fly outside of my body for 35 minutes.

GJW

Have landed now. Guess I’d better put the kettle on.

Legohead

Banned
Awesome new stuff from the obscure (I like it that way) but awesome Leeds band who sing about politics and historical events in a cynical way but a way in which parodies. They are doing a 'Radiohead' in terms of starting out all drummy and guitary and evolving into a more electronica experimental sound which i don't prefer but it's good. New album coming out soon too.

Legohead

Banned
This is the 'B' side and called The Truth. Got no idea what political liason the lyrics refer to but maybe you can guess? This song is an acquired taste and not as good as the main song. Which I guess is why it's a 'B' side.

GJW

Atmosphere - Joy Division (1980)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Atmosphere - Joy Division (1980)
Absolute quality.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Introitus: Requiem aeternam by W A Mozart.

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stay Tuned - Ambulance LTD

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cocteau Twins.
Forever intertwined with Mazzy Star and The Sundays in my mind, wandering about various parts of Europe with my trusty Sony Walkman and a bag full of tapes. Except for the week spent in Helsinki on a whim, where I had the Walkman but forgot the tapes, and wandered around with Sheryl Crow's eponymous album on repeat 😂