• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Weymouth vs Exeter friendly match day thread. 7pm ko

Red red

Interesting to see who fights hard to play Saturday. Personally I hope Kite has a good game

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I suspect that Mr T is looking at players to decide whether he needs to strengthen

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strong side considering its a mid season friendly. I find it a bit strange that we are playing a friendly with the amount of games we have coming up.
Certain players have had enough minutes to help build there match fitness. This gives them, and the fringe players some much needs match practice.

Rosencrantz

I wonder which of the strikers is being sacrificed to the right wing tonight. I'm guessing Seymour.

Exehausted

I am right in thinking we are going 4 3 3. Fisher, Ajose and Seymour all seem to be out and out strikers. If I'm right I think it's the first time Matt has tried this formation from the start.

milts

Have Weymouth got a new manager yet?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sadly link from EC website doesnt bring up Weymouth You Tube live - please can someone post the correct link ?
Many Thanks & UTC

andrew p long

Interesting! Some game time for some of our players, good tough opposition for them as well.

Who is Lee?
yes, Harry Lee. 15 years old. Had good game for the U18s at the weekend.

one hell of a statement to put him on the bench , even if it is only a reserve side.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Link

Spoonz Red E

Sadly link from EC website doesnt bring up Weymouth You Tube live - please can someone post the correct link ?
Many Thanks & UTC
Ignore.

Posted as per Hants above