• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WESC radio station online

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to let you all know that West of England school and college for children and young people with little or no sight have had a radio station for some years now but you could only tune in if you were in Exeter...........until now

http://​wescradio.listen2myradio.com/

Our radio station got put online in the last couple of days. You can now listen to me tomorrow night 7- 9pm - lots of ECFC chat as always. You can message me live and i may give you a shout out.

We have in the past done interviews with Tis and with players. We have loads different shows that are being broadcast online. I do......
Tuesday 3-4pm
Wednesday 7-9pm
Thursday 11.30-12.30pm
Not only do we have a lot of fun but also gain a radio production qualification [y]

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good show from DJ tom West live on air tonight :D

Epic Lout

Sounding very good to me - Pendulum on at the mo!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounding very good to me - Pendulum on at the mo!
Put it on the radio web page [y]

Epic Lout

Put it on the radio web page [y]
Done it & it's on there!

Epic Lout

Just had a mention live on air!!!

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tomorrows 7-9pm show isnt just about ECFC chat, you can message in with a request

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sorry if anyone tuned in early last night, the guys last night had a problem and didnt get on air untill 7,45pm
Be aware that Fridays and at other times the show may be a repeat. The next live show will be Monday.
Me and my fellow Wednsday night DJ are going to Oldham tomorrow so I'm sure that it will be one of the topics on Wednesday night.
Cheers
Greg