• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wembley Tickets (2017)

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any reports of how Blackpool's ticket sales are going? Have they hit double figures?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Why would you need to keep your ticket once you're in the ground?
What if the stadium were evacuated? I assume you'd need it for re-entry.

ForeverECFC

Any reports of how Blackpool's ticket sales are going? Have they hit double figures?
I looked on their website and blocks 102, 103 and 107-122 are all sold out, seems quite odd

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I looked on their website and blocks 102, 103 and 107-122 are all sold out, seems quite odd
That is surprising.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like those blocks aren't sold out, just haven't been released them for sale yet. They're releasing sales one block at a time, at the moment they're on block number 2....

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-31971.html#.WSLIxrGZPGI

Last edited:

Boyo

Over 13,000 sold so far according to latest figures.
I think that's a little disappointing. Surely most people who want to go will have sorted tickets by now?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I think that's a little disappointing. Surely most people who want to go will have sorted tickets by now?
A bulk order for 189 tickets was being placed at 10:00 this morning...

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The hardcore Blackpool fans, the home regulars, will probably boycott, but numbers at Wembley are swelled by exiles and less devoted fans who don't go to so many games. While they are likely to be 6,000 down on the kind of number they would normally expect to bring, plenty of fans, especially those based near London won't be able to resist the temptaion of going I reckon. So 10,000 wouldn't seem an outlandish number to expect.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I haven't sorted mine yet so that's 13,001 at least.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Probably,though the fact they said they wouldn't start posting them till Tuesday, and that Wembley won't sell out, means that some may still be sorting out who they are going with etc.

And I doubt whether we'll get to20,000 anyway. Late notice , loads of us didn't keep this date free, only 10 days between play off semi and final, Bank Holiday weekend,we've been twice before etc