• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Well Done James Brent......

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
.....a great example to all football club owners, it really is possible to keep a once proud football club running at subsistence levels in order to facilitate a property land grab and at the same time get Porky organising a group of sap supporters to 'lobby' councillors at an upcoming planning meeting.
James, we Grecians salute you!:)

Chuckles

For Brent it was easy. Target an uneducated, unarticulate buffoon to silence discontent, offer another who is down on his luck the status he craves and boom....the trust becomes powerless, the fans are sold down the river and Argyle become an embarrassment.

Southampton Gull

For Brent it was easy. Target an uneducated, unarticulate buffoon to silence discontent, offer another who is down on his luck the status he craves and boom....the trust becomes powerless, the fans are sold down the river and Argyle become an embarrassment.
Oh the irony. Pym at his "best"

<<titter>>

Last edited:

Chuckles

Oh the irony. Pym at his "best"

<<titter>>
The irony is you having to edit an eight word post. David Floyd, Ian Newell's enforcer. I thought you spent your time anonymously trying to hack other posters email accounts for him. Seems like your style. Are you proud of your disgusting behaviour? I am sure you are not the Southampton Gull, outed on the Newell Files, it is a coincidence and you are an upstanding member of the community and you have nothing to reproach yourself about...yeah right.

Southampton Gull

The irony is you having to edit an eight word post. David Floyd, Ian Newell's enforcer. I thought you spent your time anonymously trying to hack other posters email accounts for him. Seems like your style. Are you proud of your disgusting behaviour? I am sure you are not the Southampton Gull, outed on the Newell Files, it is a coincidence and you are an upstanding member of the community and you have nothing to reproach yourself about...yeah right.

Always nice to yank your little chain, I can sense that rage you're trying so hard to keep control of. I did hear something funny the other night though, someone suggested that you were once in the Shy Crew, bwahahahahahaha. I bet they'd want to keep that quiet, not exactly good for their rep having a dimwit like yourself in their ranks :-D

BTW, I believe it was an "SG" connected with that allegation, you and your 2 digit IQ can assume all you like, as far as I'm aware there is no evidence any email account was proved to be hacked by anyone, weren't the Police asked to investigate? (moonie)

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Always nice to yank your little chain
Now you mention it, doesn't appear to have been a GGG meeting for quite some time now.

'An Audience With Porky' would be a lot more fun for some of the GGGers these days! Poke the pig time. (rofl)

general zod

Now you mention it, doesn't appear to have been a GGG meeting for quite some time now.

'An Audience With Porky' would be a lot more fun for some of the GGGers these days! Poke the pig time. (rofl)
You could always do the "mural" tour with Porky and the money lender