• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome to Brennan Dickenson

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
So did Tisdale sign Brennan for MK as an injured player? Seems to be a theme there.

Furzton grecian

Tis was abit unlucky you take the front line out of any side they will struggle, personally I think you have a good signing in Dickinson...

Red Bill

Can they do that ? I'd have thought that the final part of the Hiram saga would be the price put on the deal by the tribunal and the Dickensen move is completely separate. The one would have no impact on the other. Therefore I reckon the numpties at MK are talking total buttocks.
I don't know the procedure for triggering the tribunal, but if it's down to us to refer a case to tribunal, maybe we can also withdraw that referral. So I suppose if that's true, maybe we could have said give us Dickenson and we'll and we'll stop the tribunal? A lot of guesswork here he but if things can happen this way, there could be some truth to the rumours.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interestingly on the MK Dons fans forum there’s a few suggesting that this free transfer is a replacement to any money still owed to us for Hiram Boateng.
That doesn’t make sense, though, as MK cancelled his contract which would seem to suggest we signed an out-of-contract player and, technically at least, didn’t deal directly with MK.

Blacky

Looks a good signing. Welcome to City.

Good work from the Management.....keep pushing City!

Max Payne 2

If he's fit and playing like those videos then It's a great signing. Shores up the left and makes us a strong all round team with no obvious weakness. I have a suspicion those long range shots might also be a good fit for someone like Ajose who could feed on any rebounds.

Ian Russon

I don't get why MK owe us anything for Boetang as surely he was a player out of contract? He was not a youth player of ours, was he? Can someone kindly explain when a club would take loosing player to a tribunal to me please?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't get why MK owe us anything for Boetang as surely he was a player out of contract? He was not a youth player of ours, was he? Can someone kindly explain when a club would take loosing player to a tribunal to me please?
Think it was due to Boateng being under 24 at the time and us offering him something

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think it was due to Boateng being under 24 at the time and us offering him something
Correct, more details here.

Gareth

Looks like he’s got a solid left foot on him.