• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Lewis Page

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
You can't take care of yourself playing football in a match.

Giggs did...

robchave

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster

Giggs did...
Yes, Ronnie. He did manage. Reading the attachment, you can see it affected him, though. Pain in the arse but lower down them hamstrings

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like an excellent signing so far. You can tell he’s a player who would normally be playing in L1 or higher. Really pleased we’ve managed to add quality to that position and good competition with Sparkes.

budegrecian

Looks like an excellent signing so far. You can tell he’s a player who would normally be playing in L1 or higher. Really pleased we’ve managed to add quality to that position and good competition with Sparkes.
Yes, very sound performance today. Knows when to stay back & also when to get forward.
Don't think he got beaten once today.

milts

If Page stays fit I can’t see Sparkes starting many games at left back.

Could Randall play on the right and Sparkes play left wing?

andrew p long

If Page stays fit I can’t see Sparkes starting many games at left back.

Could Randall play on the right and Sparkes play left wing?
yes! Would love to see Jack used further forward! It maybe that he will have to wait/fight for opportunities but with a packed schedule and a squad light on experience Jack will get plenty of chances to make his case for a regular starting place..

Trapdoor

Hamstring injury. BBC Devon reporting that he will be out for a couple of weeks.... I hope it's only that because hamstring injuries are generally very serious, as well Page knows having missed several seasons previously.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clearly has a weakness with his hammies. Feel for the lad.

LOG

I saw him after the match and he was walking very gingerly. Didn't help that he was carrying a gert big holdall.