• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kieran Phillips (in on loan)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ta, but that was for the 20/21 season?? And the article says it’s a temporary rule so not sure if it counts for this season too…I’m sure the club wouldn’t be so silly to play an ineligible player…oh wait.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is the type of rumour post I love. Not many words, nothing concrete said, a winking emoji - perfect. I 100% believe we’re going to sign two players tomorrow now.
That ‘d be good , shake the rest out of their lethargy.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve heard it’s Tyler Burey signing from Millwall
3 goals in 7 games on loan at Hartlepool this season, not too shabby.

Average Joe

Has Kieran signed for us on loan? I can't find anything online that does suggest so.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has Kieran signed for us on loan? I can't find anything online that does suggest so.
It’s all speculation, nothing confirmed in the slightest.

dontpassback

I don’t care if it’s Lionel Messi,or messy Lionel,just let’s hope we get a striker in who knows where the net is !

Average Joe

It’s all speculation, nothing confirmed in the slightest.
Thank the lord for that. We do not need another quick striker who can play out wide and not score once in every 7 games. We need a proven striker who hangs about in the box and will score.

We have legs in our team, we have youth we just lack this person to really put the ball in the net

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thank the lord for that. We do not need another quick striker who can play out wide and not score once in every 7 games. We need a proven striker who hangs about in the box and will score.

We have legs in our team, we have youth we just lack this person to really put the ball in the net
To a degree I agree with you, however, the way we play with one main striker who presses and is a ‘runner’ I don’t see how someone like, for example, Brett Pitman would fit in. Amond is another example…He just doesn’t work on our system.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
To a degree I agree with you, however, the way we play with one main striker who presses and is a ‘runner’ I don’t see how someone like, for example, Brett Pitman would fit in. Amond is another example…He just doesn’t work on our system.
Exactly right. I would argue signing someone like Zinzala who is big, strong and reasonably fast is more important than whether they are a natural goalscorer. We need someone to occupy the defenders and create space for Brown and Jay.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly right. I would argue signing someone like Zinzala who is big, strong and reasonably fast is more important than whether they are a natural goalscorer. We need someone to occupy the defenders and create space for Brown and Jay.
Will he be like Ozzie?