• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kieran Phillips (in on loan)

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
His loan deal was terminated. His name has been mentioned elsewhere and mr reliable has picked up on this hoping he's got one right

fred binneys head

He loves working for Matt Taylor. I vote TRUE.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Sounds like a fib as he is on season long loan with Walsall

B Team forward Kieran Phillips has signed a new long-term contract today, committing his future to Huddersfield Town until the summer of 2025!

The 21-year-old made 10 Sky Bet Championship substitute appearances for the Terriers in 2020/21 and is now furthering his senior experience through a season-long loan with Sky Bet League 2 side Walsall.

Having played most of his career as a striker, the majority of Kieran’s minutes for the Saddlers have come as a winger on the left and right of a front three so far this season. He’s made 30 appearances to date, scoring five goals – including this stunner against Salford City in October!

Back to the drawing board !
I posted yesterday on the January Transfer Thread that this could be a possibility as he has just been recalled by Huddersfield from his loan at Walsall.

'Intheknow' may have just seen my post and copied it as like many have said he does not seem to get much right!!

He fits the type of player that MT was talking about after the game and I'm hopeful that this may be the signing which I think would be good business. I do not have any inside knowledge on this though and it is merely an educated guess.

Red Monster

I posted yesterday on the January Transfer Thread that this could be a possibility as he has just been recalled by Huddersfield from his loan at Walsall.

'Intheknow' may have just seen my post and copied it as like many have said he does not seem to get much right!!

He fits the type of player that MT was talking about after the game and I'm hopeful that this may be the signing which I think would be good business. I do not have any inside knowledge on this though and it is merely an educated guess.
Maybe true posted a hour ago from Huddersfield forum,but
might have seen first from us.

I understand Kieran Phillips is going on loan to Exeter City now.

fred binneys head

I reckon that tomorrow morning we’ll all remember that he was awesome for the 10 minutes he came onto the pitch last Saturday at Walsall.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently Walsall used him out of position a fair bit by playing him out wide, which I presume went towards his recall…If it is him then hopefully he can make an impact and shows the ability that Huddersfield have shown faith in.

DawlishBouy

His loan deal was terminated. His name has been mentioned elsewhere and mr reliable has picked up on this hoping he's got one right
ITK does like taking a punt. These are his efforts from the Summer window:
Jack Roles is signing from Tottenham.
We were trying to sign Danilo Orsi.
Kyle Cameron HAS signed for us.
Josh Key is "leaving this week"

Red Monster

Cracking Goal in the first minute picked up the ball and drove at
them.

Bootroom

You never know, there maybe more then just 1 incoming 😉

dontpassback

Has been mentioned on the Huddersfield Town forum that he has signed on loan for us,reading the comments,they seem to rate him quite highly