• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kevin McDonald (and Cheerio)

Memphis09

Sam Stubbs has to be the opposite of 'instant impact' as it took him months to make his debut.
Three weeks

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being pedantic, Mr C didn't have 'a child' I think biologically speaking that you'll find that it was Mrs C, Mr C was the father. Unless of course you know something medically that the rest of us don't! :)
Also being pedantic, it was Mrs M who gave birth.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Being pedantic, Mr C didn't have 'a child' I think biologically speaking that you'll find that it was Mrs C, Mr C was the father. Unless of course you know something medically that the rest of us don't! :)
I think you might need to go back and read what Sturtz said first and then read what I said in reply with regards the possibilities of KMac becoming a coach and then maybe manager. I think you might find you are barking up the wrong tree altogether. ;) 🤭🤭

Colesman Ballz

I was delighted to hear GC say in his Wycombe post match interview that KMcD's family are coming down from Scotland sometime soon ! :)

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was delighted to hear GC say in his Wycombe post match interview that KMcD's family are coming down from Scotland sometime soon ! :)
Hopefully they're moving down for a couple of years!

Red Bill

I also let myself get a bit encouraged hearing that. If you've just had a baby Devon is a long way to go for just 4 months. I suppose you could also argue that its tough to be alone with a new born baby without your partner there to support you, but I think I'll choose to believe the former as it feeds my optimism better!;)

andrew p long

I also let myself get a bit encouraged hearing that. If you've just had a baby Devon is a long way to go for just 4 months. I suppose you could also argue that its tough to be alone with a new born baby without your partner there to support you, but I think I'll choose to believe the former as it feeds my optimism better!;)
The season ends in 2 months time. A family rental for that period would cover it.

(trying not to get my hopes up too much! But its far better that the family are giving it a try in Devon than not)

Bridgy 81

Maybe we could convert a couple of the rooms at the new Cliff Hill building into player/family accommodation and use it for people we’re particularly keen to attract or retain as a perk of their contract.
Well equipped kitchen, cinema room, home gym, plenty of off-road parking, easy commute to work and a balcony overlooking the extensive manicured grounds.
I’d live there.

Squeezebox

In the Daily Mirror artice about Kev he did say something along the lines of he wouldn't be adverse to prolonging his stay here. Sorry, no link.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
In the Daily Mirror artice about Kev he did say something along the lines of he wouldn't be adverse to prolonging his stay here. Sorry, no link.
See post #137