• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
At the start of last season. Without checking, I'd guess that means the rest of the time it was carp.
Ah, OK, maybe I skim read the press release a bit too quickly then. I read “11 in 16” and immediately got a Jevani tattoo on my left forearm. I should have read it more closely. Damn.

Alistair20000

The press release from the club!
Have not seen that and cannot find it.

Linky thing please ?

Is Wiki wrong ?

fred binneys head

“The 26-year-old joins the club after his release from Colchester United last month, where he scored 11 goals in his first 16 matches of the 2020/21 season, including two hat tricks.”

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Previously, MT said he was going to build a team around MJ but that press release says he's going to build a team around JB. I also listened to his interview in which he says he's usually a number 10...so is MJ off? Or will they play together and be interchangeable?

STURTZ

Can't be any worse than Ajose!

If this means that we're looking to build a more mobile strike force rather than the "lump it up to the big bloke" then I'm all for it. Good luck Jevani!

Albumen

Sounds like he can play in a number of positions. Up front and off the striker: Which is always useful. Looks selfless in the YouTube clips I’ve just seen.

Alistair20000

“The 26-year-old joins the club after his release from Colchester United last month, where he scored 11 goals in his first 16 matches of the 2020/21 season, including two hat tricks.”

Selective use of statistics from the Club (n)

Didn’t Ryan B score rarely but often in single games ?

Matt Phillips

Think he's a player who's probably gone off the boil the past couple of years at Colchester, but was someone who I always saw as the danger man whilst he was at Cambridge.

Obviously there'll be quite a few more signings to come, but it feels like we're going to have more technical players at the top end of the pitch compared to last season. Maybe the improved pitch is changing our recruitment approach?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I can remember he has been a decent enough creative player over the years but his sudden burst of goals at the start of last season was uncharacteristic.

Attachments

STURTZ

Left footer from the looks of it.