• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not surprisingly it's goals that matter and the February player of the month award has gone to Keillor-Dunn who notched 5 goals at struggling Oldham. Always this month Jevani, you've already got one and an assist, Keep it up tomorrow

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not surprisingly it's goals that matter and the February player of the month award has gone to Keillor-Dunn who notched 5 goals at struggling Oldham. Always this month Jevani, you've already got one and an assist, Keep it up tomorrow
Would have been nice to have had a one two with Matt but 5 goals in a month is going some

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Its fine, we don't want too much attention..

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two more assists today propelling him to third in the League two assists table with 11 - just ooooozes class

STURTZ

Could have been 3 assists if Jay hadn't blasted wide from his well crafted chance.

Grecian Max

The other 3 signings were very encouraging but this is the first dud one for me

Prove me wrong Jevani
Oh my 😂

Red Devon

It’s good that we can look back and laugh at it though.

Grecian Max

Fishers replacement. Next please.
😂

Grecian Max

Still waiting for “serious signings of a serious stature” and “difference makers”

Welcome to the 1st 4 signings, hope they do well for us and no doubt they will, we need players so I’m glad these players have signed with us and have the opportunity to play in the famous Red and white. But I’m still waiting for Taylor’s marquee signings.
😂😂

Grecian Max