• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

downthetrack

Can i come back on pasoti please?I won't take the **** out of your F*CKING USELESS FOOTBALL CLUB.You're so sh*t its unbelievable

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bleddy hell. The piglet is sqealing well tonight.

How long before he calls in a few favours to get this thread Goderated, I wonder?
Never left matey, only when Steve didn't put me back on for about 6 months because I changed my E mail address.

Certainly gone downhill though, ever since the racist has come on here and Pym has had some sort of crisis with his 'manhood'.

IJN

Can i come back on pasoti please?I won't take the **** out of your F*CKING USELESS FOOTBALL CLUB.You're so sh*t its unbelievable
No stay here mate, you're at home with the other racists.

downthetrack

no stay here mate, you're at home with the other racists.
atd far better anyway.

LammieLammieLammie

Porkie, to be fair you and JP are putting up a better defence than your back four did last year !

It's a serious debate about Heaney, though. I know you guys "despise" him, but I think he's more of a football man than JB.

Last edited:

IJN

Truro could do with that £300K right now, It kept the Gargs afloat for a while, I think they should have a bucket collection to give it back.

And before they get all self righteous, Heaney was exactly what Brent required to pick the club up for nothing.

As Shagger said earlier, Brent was only ever going to deal on his own terms, The Trust & Webby were mere pawns to be used in the game.
The 300k had nothing to do with Heaney, is that hard to understand.

You're right about Brent, he was only ever going to deal on his own terms, that's why he's so successful.

Chris Webb a pawn? Yeah right, you've obviously never met the man.

Who's your President by the way, wasn't it Michael Jackson at some stage?

Poultice

The Trust & Webby were mere pawns to be used in the game.
Nah, pawns have a certain value on the board, El Presidente and the Pork have no value, they're more prawn than pawn.

IJN

atd far better anyway.
That has less of a 'crowd' than you do at St Aimless.

Jersey Tone

It's a serious debate about Heaney, though. I know you guys "despise" him, but I think he's more of a football man than JB.
I refer again to my mother-in-law....she's more of a football man than Harry Potter!!

IJN

Porkie, to be fair you and JP are putting up a better defence than your back four did last year !

Scumbag, pure and simple, the Cornish detest the man more than we do, he has left a trail of disaster all over the Duchy.