• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

We only laugh at the City.........& Argyle

absentfriends

Saw this on the bbc sport quotes of the week...

"I'm only here because the ticket was free."
Spotted at Home Park during Plymouth v Nottingham Forest. (Andy, UK).

And you would only be at Plainmorgue if you took the wrong turning for Somerfields

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or are you just bitter about getting stuffed at the weekend knowing that it is all doom and gloom for you guys while we on the other hand are a team on the up and growing in confidence every game we play.
:D I've only just seen this.

You are 23rd in League Two, 91 out of 92 in the FL, if you weren't 'on the up' you could only sink one place lower.

Always laughing.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
:D I've only just seen this.

You are 23rd in League Two, 91 out of 92 in the FL, if you weren't 'on the up' you could only sink one place lower.

Always laughing.

Not yet another imbecilic excretian numb nution.

Recent Torquay performances are what is encouraging. Performances and/or results against Aldershot, Bury, Southampton and now Notts County suggest an upturn in form and thus the comment of being on the up. These are solid draws against good or inform teams, and just what the doctor ordered.

Please excretianMax, just like so many of your fellow east-devon inbreeds need to do, think before you type. Here to help.

bflockha

Recent Torquay performances are what is encouraging. Performances and/or results against Aldershot, Bury, Southampton and now Notts County suggest an upturn in form and thus the comment of being on the up. These are solid draws against good or inform teams, and just what the doctor ordered.

Please excretianMax, just like so many of your fellow east-devon inbreeds need to do, think before you type. Here to help.
How many points? what position? thats what counts in the end.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

So a bunch of draws against such 'greats' as Aldersh*t, Bury, and County...get you to the lofty total of NINE points.

23rd in L2. Out of your depth, should have kept Leroy :D

bflockha

[

23rd in L2. Out of your depth, should have kept Leroy :D[/QUOTE]

that sack of sh*t will struggle to keep anyone the way they are going.

Southampton Gull

[

that sack of sh*t will struggle to keep anyone the way they are going.
How many shots did your guys have last saturday?

Remind me

<snigger>

Last edited:

IBA

Buckle is God , Greater than Shankly, Ferguson, and even Tisdale, I'll put money on him managing England within 5 years.

Red Monster

How many shots did your guys have last saturday?

Remind me

<snigger>
Remind us all when you last won a LEAGUE 2 game !!!<snigger>

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
So a bunch of draws against such 'greats' as Aldersh*t, Bury, and County...get you to the lofty total of NINE points.

23rd in L2. Out of your depth, should have kept Leroy :D
.....yet another champion numbnutts !

These draws (and don't forget the draw against southamption, because it is relevent in the scheme of things) constitute an upturn in form, nothing else. Many more points will come as a result of these draws against some of the form teams of our league. All this registers a sea-change in our campaign.

I do believe the logic I am employing is just a touch too subtle for these (very) average excretians to understand. FACT. GuFFour.