• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

we only had 10 men

BarnsleyGull

Indeed. You don't go crowing about it if they're sh*te though ;)
er,whos crowing?

just dealing in facts. played 75mins with 10 men and won 2-0.

nice.;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
er,whos crowing?
played 75mins with 10 men and won 2-0.

nice.;)
Erm, you :p

Sorry, OTB. Oxford are an amazing side, their ability to fight out of the conference on the budget created off the back of 7k+ attendances is awe inspiring and I wish, in my heart of hearts, that we could one day beat the likes of Oxford. Half our team lose to a high flying Brighton while your lot finally manage to get 3 points.

Oxford aren't just sh*te because they were in the BSP, they're sh*te because Billy Kee managed to score against them, and he's a fat, useless f*ck (much like my good self) :D ;)

BarnsleyGull

Erm, you :p

Sorry, OTB. Oxford are an amazing side, their ability to fight out of the conference on the budget created off the back of 7k+ attendances is awe inspiring and I wish, in my heart of hearts, that we could one day beat the likes of Oxford. Half our team lose to a high flying Brighton while your lot finally manage to get 3 points.

Oxford aren't just sh*te because they were in the BSP, they're sh*te because Billy Kee managed to score against them, and he's a fat, useless f*ck (much like my good self) :D ;)

uhmm, as i said just dealing in the facts........:cool:

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
uhmm, as i said just dealing in the facts........:cool:
Dealing in the facts on another teams boards and following it up with 'nice' is crowing in my book. It must be nice for you though, after a month or two of sh*te and watching Torquay slip from 1st to wherever in the table must have taken a bit of a toll.

BarnsleyGull

Dealing in the facts on another teams boards and following it up with 'nice' is crowing in my book. It must be nice for you though, after a month or two of sh*te and watching Torquay slip from 1st to wherever in the table must have taken a bit of a toll.
you'd know more than us about that.........;)

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
you'd know more than us about that.........;)
Not really. THe football that we've played over the last few seasons is a delight to watch and even on Saturday I actually enjoyed the game that I saw. The result was sh*te but it was exciting stuff and a great way to spend an afternoon.

Southampton Gull

Real backs to the wall stuff, some truly superb keeping from Scotty Bevan, oops, better not mention keepers on here, you need one playing as well as he did tonight.

Great goal by Kee too :)