• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WC 2018 - Russia

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
This could stir up a bit of debate, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06199v6. When it comes to the ball at his feet I'd totally agree with Waddle, Shelvey does have the ability to unlock oppositions and give England more creativity than they currently have. Unfortunately I think the weaker side of his game, defensively, isn't good enough to justify picking him along with the fact that he can pick up a red card for the most braindead of actions.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'd take Shelvey over Livermore (is Southgate for real) any day of the week....

Shelvey stands out like a sore thumb at Newcastle.

Legohead

Banned
I see the England fans have been 'enjoying' themselves again in Amsterdam. (facepalm)

Benguin

I see the England fans have been 'enjoying' themselves again in Amsterdam. (facepalm)
Beyond embarrassing.

grecIAN Harris

Finally taken a deserved lead against the Dutch.

CREDYGRECIAN

Decent performance from England (bare in mind against a side who didn't qualify)

CREDYGRECIAN

Meh , that was boring.....it's hard to get excited watching international football it's so stop start....

The squad must now wait and see

Pickford I think has got the gloves & Kane is missed massively & Jesse Lingard all of a sudden looks a better option
In the 10 position more than Delle Ali unbelievably

Antony Moxey

Rather than help to clear things up, VAR will confuse and frustrate players, fans and the media far more than a few refereeing howlers ever could. This WC will be a complete farce and if you combine everyone’s apparent complete inability to think there’ll be any trouble from Russian firms attacking anything that moves with the now global diplomatic tit for tats I almost think it would have been better had we not qualified and could give the entire tournament a huge swerve.

CREDYGRECIAN

VAR is crap , said it from the start - was it wasn't it ? That's half the fun.....

IndoMike

The squad named a couple days ago looks such a poor squad....

The goalkeeping and centre half options are poor
To say the squad is poor is very unfair.