• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WBA Arrangements

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is of one major flaw in your plan, ie that it is not being shown on live TV ! Likewise it is not being shown on i-follow either as they do not have the rights to the FA Cup, so a weekend trip abroad is not an option either ! The best you can hope for in your "warm pub" is to listen in to Radio Devon match commentary as you sup your beverage of choice, as long as you take with you the necessary equipment to do so !
Of course, there is the possibility that nobody wants to show the game live because its not perseved as a particularly attractive tie? Just a thought. This isnt 1981, and we're not playing Newcastle or Spurs.

BlockC

The phone and in person sales at the club are available if anyone is having problems buying online. If the issue is caused by having multiple accounts on the ticket system then call the ticket line 01392 411243 option 2 and they will be able to take your order and then we can sort out the duplications so the problem will not occur for other priority sales.
If you are unable to phone email [email protected] with your full details including a contact number and we can then sort any problems.

manc grecian

I've managed to sort mine out but when I tried to book online it sent me to some weird page just after the bit where you select what part of the ground you want. I've only got the one account.

Stelios

Some 3rd round action from 1990 to get the juices flowing. City v Norwich. Look at the pitch...... Tony Gubba, Des Lynam, Jimmy Hill. And a broken window in the OG too. Nice interview with Terry Cooper at the end. Rowbotham looked class on a shocking pitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgxTR3OtI7I

IndoMike

Some 3rd round action from 1990 to get the juices flowing. City v Norwich. Look at the pitch...... Tony Gubba, Des Lynam, Jimmy Hill. And a broken window in the OG too. Nice interview with Terry Cooper at the end. Rowbotham looked class on a shocking pitch.

Thanks for posting that : brings back lots of memories

KentGrecians

Anybody know how many tickets are left and if we will see a phase 5?

edindevon

Caught a glimpse of a 12 year old me in that footage! The thirty seconds or so that we were leading was probably as happy as I've ever been watching City.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
West Brom no win since 22nd August (Accrington) league cup....

Too easy

STURTZ

No doubt about it, that championship winning side had strength all over the pitch, they would paste our current side.

Antony Moxey

No doubt about it, that championship winning side had strength all over the pitch, they would paste our current side.
Well durr. They won the division by ten clear points and at this point in the season they went top and never relinquished that position, remained unbeaten at home all season and after losing 3-0 at York (I think), never lost again for the rest of the season including finishing up winning 5-1 at Lincoln who themselves were looking to win to get into the play-offs.

Of bloody course they’d paste our current side, and probably every other side the club’s ever had in its entire history.