• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Was Thatcher The Most Evil Prime Minister Ever?

Radio Free Skaro

Speaks for itself.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster

Speaks for itself.
Oh ffs!
Stalin, Mao and Hitler were evil, Thatcher was a democrat who’s right leaning politics was not to everybody’s taste.

Rosencrantz

Speaks for itself.
That would have been in the lead up to introducing Section 28.

Radio Free Skaro

Oh ffs!
Stalin, Mao and Hitler were evil, Thatcher was a democrat who’s right leaning politics was not to everybody’s taste.
Do you think deliberately targeting , demonising and discriminating against a minority group is acceptable?

iscalad

Do you think deliberately targeting , demonising and discriminating against a minority group is acceptable?
Unacceptable isn't evil.

lamrobhero

Ironically the modern Conservative Party is taking us back to the pre-Thatcher days. The Toffs always win in the end.

Mr Jinx

Ironically the modern Conservative Party is taking us back to the pre-Thatcher days. The Toffs always win in the end.
And not soon enough. We could do with some work houses and debtor prisons.

Grecian2K

And not soon enough. We could do with some work houses and debtor prisons.
Don't forget "hanging, flogging and transportation (to Rwanda)- especially for unrepentant lefties". 😂

elginCity

Often thought the ‘Iron Lady’ tried too hard to compensate for not being male. To the extent that the sex of this particularly strong, forceful and uncompromising leader became an irrelevance, just had to ask the ministers hand bagged.

Did once wonder whether she was evil, for good reason, but when I saw her crumple after her son got lost in the desert, had my doubts. She did feel after all.

dontpassback

I didn’t like thatcher,and I don’t think she was evil,that title should go to Blair !