• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Warrington Town vs Exeter City Official matchday thread!

athenasbra

Come on you reds! Lets get in the hat for the second round.

ECFC_George

Should be a comfortable win, however Warrington are proberly treating this as a cup final, but my bet is Warrington 0-3 Exeter

Goals from:

Cummins X 2
Grimes X 1

Last edited:

motorservices

agreed, lets hope we give a good acount of ourselves in front of the cameras and make sure we put our name in the hat for round 2

UTC

See you all at the ground :)

athenasbra

I got a feeling it might be a draw and then beat them comfortably at the park.

ECFC_George

BBC Preview and Live Commentary of the game. Although we will be watching on TV anyway :D(y)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29907064

TOP_CITY_FAN

Should win this comfortably. Big win in front of the cameras will do nicely. Another non league team in round 2, but at home please!

Rog H K

Safe trip to the 300, I fear the world will be want us Grecians put to the sword for the glory of the BBC and FA cup. BRING IT ON!

Just seen the pitch on BBC news and it doesn't look to bad at all. Had a worry that it may not have been conducive to our passing game, but from what I could see there shouldn't be any problem for us.

I expect us to go at them from the kick-off and push them back well into their own half of the pitch. We are not prolific goal scorers so something like 0-2 should see us safely home.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am slightly concerned because I fear we may be too cocky and just rock up expecting to win. We have to be professional about this, however if we go 0-1 up then I feel we could go on to protect that.
Just for the heads up to other city fans who are travelling to the game I got told on twitter last night there's no on street parking and they are putting on a park and ride service from the university starting 6pm till 7.40pm before the game and then after the game from 10pm- 10.30pm
See you all up there :D
For anyone watching on TV don't forget to look out for my Grecian Greg flag (y)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Safe journey to all, give them a cheer from me