• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Warrington FA Cup Tickets

Rog H K

They are now on sale at ECFC. Cant tell you how many we have yet. I can tell you they are £15 Adult £10 Con's and £5 Child. The office/reception is open until 5:30 tonight and 7:30pm tomorrow.

Rog H K

We have 375.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I assume it's segregation issues that have prevented us being allowed the full minimum allocation (fag packet maths suggests we should have been given 525).

I have just purchased mine over the phone.
There are no online sales and none being sent out by post.
Tickets will be taken to the ground for collection, where and from who will be advised as Warrington do not have a ticket booth.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
ignore what I have put on the other thread , I feel such an idiot. Off to get them now!!!!!

Rog H K

I assume it's segregation issues that have prevented us being allowed the full minimum allocation (fag packet maths suggests we should have been given 525).
FA Cup Rules State.
All Rounds Preceding the Semi-Finals In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a fully segregated area.

I would guess that the capacity isn't 3500 as stated also as with all the TV crew and scaffolding etc this has reduced it a bit.

Rog H K

Mogga

I have just purchased mine over the phone.
There are no online sales and none being sent out by post.
Tickets will be taken to the ground for collection, where and from who will be advised as Warrington do not have a ticket booth.
Really? I just ordered 3 tickets over the phone and was told that they would be posted first class to my London address.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Capacity was reduced to 2,500.

(Necessary to make room for Robbie Savages' ego)

Really? I just ordered 3 tickets over the phone and was told that they would be posted first class to my London address.
Apparently when I phoned the tickets had just arrived and they were still a bit undecided how to get them to people, maybe they have now decided to post them.