• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vote for new inductee to Hall of Fame

flakey pasty

Fred Binney. ����

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eamonn Dolan would get my vote.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hatchy, Dazza, King Kev and Nevs. I note it's for players only otherwise I would have said Terry Cooper. Still the only manager to win us silverware (other than the Devon Bowl).

Antony Moxey

Not correct Harris. Tis won the Bob Lord Trophy when we won the Conference play-offs.

dontpassback

For pure football ability alone it has to be peter hatch who could control and pass with ease,why he never played at a higher level is beyond me

contrabombarde

For pure football ability alone it has to be peter hatch who could control and pass with ease,why he never played at a higher level is beyond me
Strange how we all see things differently as I always felt that his distribution was his weak spot, ( perhaps my memory is playing tricks) but that throw in...wow! He could almost bend himself in two. It was always as good as a corner.

chunkymorrinmunter

Digger Ebden

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sean Devine!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Forbes Phillipson-Masters.

grecIAN Harris

Strange how we all see things differently as I always felt that his distribution was his weak spot, ( perhaps my memory is playing tricks) but that throw in...wow! He could almost bend himself in two. It was always as good as a corner.
But he couldn't score direct from a throw like he could with a corner..........