• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Guess the question is where the gap is one or 2 sections across as there are 10 on the stand in total. The photo shows 8 sections...

Jazzi

Guess the question is where the gap is one or 2 sections across as there are 10 on the stand in total. The photo shows 8 sections...
Trust me, the gap will be where the current gate is.

Grecian Max

In fact.... the plans show 10 sections, which means that we’re actually using the entirety of the stand but splitting it which either means our pitch is wider The Hiev (surely not?) or the stand goes beyond the pitch...

Jazzi

In fact.... the plans show 10 sections, which means that we’re actually using the entirety of the stand but splitting it which either means our pitch is wider The Hiev (surely not?) or the stand goes beyond the pitch...
All the same, and in fact....the gap will be where the current gate is.

RobG

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Do you think the contractors may be leaving the install of the last section of the far side to give themselves a little bit more turning circle to reach that corner for dropping stuff off and when they are almost done they will put the final section in place leaving just one section open for future usage ?

ECFC89

Blimey. Sorry lads, I didn;t look at the plans. I just assumed, naturally, it would run right across. Sorry to have angered all. (slaps wrist)

Do you think the contractors may be leaving the install of the last section of the far side to give themselves a little bit more turning circle to reach that corner for dropping stuff off and when they are almost done they will put the final section in place leaving just one section open for future usage ?

got it in one bauy

jimmy

On Kellow’s this week, Taggy was hoping for the grand opening to be FGR on October 27th. The Swindon game before may have been a slightly higher attended game, but I hope that target is met.

Anyone know if that is for the NOG or for the away end as well?

PeteUSA

On Kellow’s this week, Taggy was hoping for the grand opening to be FGR on October 27th. The Swindon game before may have been a slightly higher attended game, but I hope that target is met.

Anyone know if that is for the NOG or for the away end as well?
From that conversation, I got the impression Taggy meant both.

Anymore pictures of the Barnet Stand infra-structure? From the glimpse I got on 'Kellows', the ironwork across the top front is pleasingly higher than I expected. A pity about the gap for the tradesmens entrance, but I guess that had to be?