• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Under Tisdale, Tagg and Perryman will we .

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
We should be a proper run business by now and not needing volunteers (who I am Not knocking )

As for sitting on my rear and doing nothing then that is way off the mark,however I am starting to lose interest as it is run by people who lack ambition to move the club forward.
We don't NEED volunteers, they volunteer themselves. No-one's holding a gun to their heads, they WANT to help. As for being a proper business, why can't we be one and still have volunteers? You continually sneer at the 'we own our football club' line, yet when the owners want to do something to help their club that's not good enough either.

Colesman Ballz

Erm, to 'get this right' you might need to read what NR posted. I believe he / she suggested the Chairman could pay for the work, personally, from whatever private funds he may have. There was, from what I read, nothing slagging off the loyal fans who volunteer. In effect or otherwise.
Ok, so substitute "Chairman" for "Club" but I still stand by my assertion that implicitly Northern Red is still slagging off the volunteers, and that is not "reet" ! You must be well aware of my position on the enigma that is Chairman Tagg by now, that whilst he is a massive positive force for the club, his modus operandi is the exact opposite. Whilst I will praise him when merited, I will be first in the queue to "put the boot in" where necessary !

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Yes and as I pointed out already, he draws money from FITC, which is not included in the £45k. Whilst certain posters liken the Trust Board to Dibley Parish Council, one of it's UNPAID members spent a considerable time scrutinising the Club's finances, and unearthed hitherto unknown, additional revenue streams to boot.

And by the way Lez I am still awaiting your reply, as to how you know Tis will be going, and how you have access to such confidential information ? Taggy a close mate of yours perhaps ?
Behave yourself mate.. i did answer you.. I said I don't know if Tisdale will be going. But if I was him I would find another club.. that was my point. I also said I've also heard nothing on his renegotiated contract etc..

I like Taggy.. I also like Overend and other club members... there's a few on the TB I'm in debate with..

One thing I want on the forum is truth. We had years of congecture and half truths on here that I wanted the forum to be more debate on the facts and not rumour and piffle..

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so substitute "Chairman" for "Club" but I still stand by my assertion that implicitly Northern Red is still slagging off the volunteers, and that is not "reet" ! You must be well aware of my position on the enigma that is Chairman Tagg by now, that whilst he is a massive positive force for the club, his modus operandi is the exact opposite. Whilst I will praise him when merited, I will be first in the queue to "put the boot in" where necessary !
Quite..

Put the boot in is very aggressive..

One thing I have said numerous times at fans forums and at trust board members is shout who they back!!

On too many occasions when the **** hit the fan the trust remain silent and Taggy is put in the firing line! If the TB are happy with the work Taggy puts in then put it out there!!! That they back his leadership of the club! It's disgraceful really they have never done it to my knowledge.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ok, so substitute "Chairman" for "Club" ...
You can't. That would be to deliberately change what the poster was saying. And that would not be reet.

IndoMike

Behave yourself mate.. i did answer you.. I said I don't know if Tisdale will be going. But if I was him I would find another club.. that was my point. I also said I've also heard nothing on his renegotiated contract etc..

I like Taggy.. I also like Overend and other club members... there's a few on the TB I'm in debate with..

One thing I want on the forum is truth. We had years of congecture and half truths on here that I wanted the forum to be more debate on the facts and not rumour and piffle..
The Exeweb clickbait is:
"The place to discuss all the latest news, rumours and action from St. James Park and the Cat & Fiddle. Open to all, but please remember ..."

Colesman Ballz

You can't. That would be to deliberately change what the poster was saying. And that would not be reet.
I meant substitute "Chairman" for "Club" in MY OWN POST (#282), to correct it in line with your previous comments. And that with such an amendment, the post and my point would imho still be applicable ! Maybe I wasn't making myself clear enough ? (bangshead) Note to self, must try harder !

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
But it wouldn't bring it in line, would still be misinterpreting what was posted. Two's up on the brick wall if you'd be so kind ... :)

IndoMike

This is a piffling argument. I can't speak for everyone of course but it seems that the majority of posters agree that volunteering to help is never a bad thing. There are more important issues to discuss.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Two's up on the brick wall if you'd be so kind
Not sure what you meant by that Rae, but my sordid mind is painting a picture I'm sure you didn't want it to paint.