• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ugg boots

Jean Jeannie

Not a real bloke, just a raving nancy boy
I guess if it's okay for David Beckham to wear a surong, perhaps Ryan could be the David Beckham of City?

Manny thinks Ryan is the best dresser of all the players! (interview with Kellow's Bootlaces).

My suggestion would be Manny adoning a Glaswegian kilt...... please Santa!

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
My suggestion would be Manny adoning a Glaswegian kilt...... please Santa!
While he's at it...

You could ask him to see what he can do,
With his Jet Black Skean Dhu

(copyright - Jm. McGonnagal)

Jean Jeannie

While he's at it...

You could ask him to see what he can do,
With his Jet Black Skean Dhu

(copyright - Jm. McGonnagal)
:D

Having just looked it up - yes I will! Don't tell me where they are usually worn - the fun will be searching for it.

Red the Paper

Banned
I guess if it's okay for David Beckham to wear a surong, perhaps Ryan could be the David Beckham of City?

!
Give me a break. Put a top hat on him and he would look like a cross between I K Brunel and Abraham Lincoln singing "Gay Bar, Gay Bar".

Ugg boots on a woman make them look like a cheap tart (with no exception), a bloke wearing ugg boots cries out..."chase me, chase me"

Ellisthegreek

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ugg boots are ugly - should be called ugly boots!

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I must admit whilst I find the idea of a man wearing Ugg boots repugnant (I like that word, repugnant) I have grown to quite like some of the uggs on offer. That said I like the denim skirt, dark tights look and I don't pay too much attention to the footwear. Oddly I spend half my time looking at blokes footweart to see if they are wearing Adidas cities trainers. Badly Drawn boy had a pair of Berlins on, when I saw him on tv the other day, I was impressed and that Colin Murray guy always has decent trainers.