• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Twenty quid says...

teddytora

Replied to you JM, & obviously you are on, double or quits done. Still have another GBP 80 to go if there are any takers.

K

Kingsteigntongull

£20 sent this morning by bank transfer(god how this hurts).With any luck we'll have the same bet next season with a different outcome.Again well done on your win and good luck to Cambridge in the final.

teddytora

Do what I did KG, when I lost the bet to JM over Christmas/New Year, I paid my dues but also donated 20 quid to our trust, it helped soften the pain!

K

Kingsteigntongull

Do what I did KG, when I lost the bet to JM over Christmas/New Year, I paid my dues but also donated 20 quid to our trust, it helped soften the pain!
I donate every month so I don't see how giving them more money will soften the pain.

jmgull

...Well done Ted

£40 to your trust

...anybody be kind enough to post a link so i can settle up?

newburygrecian

Last edited:

jmgull

...Done!

Thanks for the link NG

jmgull

...Thats that bet done and dusted - it was a fair even bet at the time, it looks like that there wont be too many points in it at the end.

For the info of my £20 punters

Phil S
Red Lion
Red Box
Nick Exmouth
Globegrecian
Sturtz

...the money will be used to help fund the disabled supporters facilities at Plainmoor, a project that our TUST has taken on.
I believe our TUST is in the process of sorting out on line donations, not sure if this is ready yet - the best way to pay would be to send a cheque with a note attached (or they'll think you're joining:)) to the address that Hants Red kindly put up a link for.

....Thanks to you all.

I'll give you the chance to win it back if we meet in the playoffs;)

In the meantime I'm donating £20 to NikNaks fund for the exeter lad that got so badly hurt.

....Just had an email from our trust

According to him, so far only two have paid?????

Many thanks to Nick Exmouth and Red Lion.

Apologies to any of the others if they have paid and not stated who they are when paying....

...over to you greeks

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm embarrased to say that I have not paid.

I will do now and add another quid as interest.

Southampton Gull

The shame............