• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Statement

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The new election leaves open the possibility that not only new candidates stand, but also that one or more of the successful candidates decide, after all, not to stand again. Nick Hawker might , for example, conclude that he's had enough, both of the hard work and of the criticism, such that its time for someone else to shoulder those burdens.

I see also that the new interim chairman has been elected, Clive Harrison, which may not be a popular choice in some circles...
Where did y0u see that CH is interim Chair ?

Phillip

Where did y0u see that CH is interim Chair ?
If you look at the Re Run Election FAQs on the Trust website the current composition of the Trust Board is one of the items.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you look at the Re Run Election FAQs on the Trust website the current composition of the Trust Board is one of the items.
OK. Thanks Phillip

Doug3101

The new election leaves open the possibility that not only new candidates stand, but also that one or more of the successful candidates decide, after all, not to stand again. Nick Hawker might , for example, conclude that he's had enough, both of the hard work and of the criticism, such that its time for someone else to shoulder those burdens.

I see also that the new interim chairman has been elected, Clive Harrison, which may not be a popular choice in some circles...
I will, once again, be standing on the same manifesto. It is deflating to be in then out again.
Three of the four previously elected candidates (one was an apology) were in Monday's meeting briefly but thought it better to leave the room. We may have been asked to vacate at some point but we shared our thoughts and then thought it best to let the trustees get on with it.