• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2023

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
When is the deadline for motions? We could a no confidence in the Club Board to do the right thing to secure L1 status.

Cygnus

I’ve voted for you Debra, as it’s time for some new faces on the Trust board and not the same ones getting re-elected all the time like Neil Le-M.

I liked what you had to say in your manifesto and I hope you are successful in being elected. If not have another go next year, as a lot of candidates seem to only try once and then give up.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I voted for you also Debra

#anyonebutbluetooth

tom_ecfc

Echo what others have said. Voted for some new faces, who will bring new ideas. We need to evolve with the times.

OxfordshireGrecian

How you go about voting?

tom_ecfc

How you go about voting?
If you are a trust member you should have got an email with a link. (Check your spam/junk file).

OxfordshireGrecian

If you are a trust member you should have got an email with a link. (Check your spam/junk file).
Thanks, I haven't received the email. I'll contact the trust.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just had confirmation from Hon Sec that voting is open until the 17th November Midday
UTC

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
🔴⚪🔴⚪
I am posting to address a recent misunderstanding regarding my candidacy for the Trust election, and I want to ensure that accurate information is available to our football supporters community here on Exeweb and beyond.

I am deeply committed to the Trust and firmly believe that my participation will contribute to a brighter future for our football club. To provide some context, I am a support bar staff member at the club, and before officially entering the election, I had conversations with HR and management to discuss my candidacy. Their support, including that the HR & Trust Secretary, was unequivocal.

Furthermore, my work schedule was set before formally expressing my intention to run for the election. Upon receiving confirmation of my candidacy, I promptly communicated with the secretary about my availability for the proposed Hustings date. In an effort to make the event as accessible as possible, I suggested moving it to a Saturday following one of our home games, a suggestion that would have allowed all candidates, including myself, to participate conveniently.

Unfortunately, this suggestion was not accepted, and I found myself excluded from the Hustings. I made several requests for my proposal to be shared with all candidates privately via email through the secretary, but regrettably, this did not happen.

What distresses me most is the misinformation that was circulated by Pete here on Exeweb who is a trustee, claiming that I withdrew from the event at the last minute. This is entirely untrue and unacceptable. I have always been eager to answer any questions posed to me and would have been more than willing to do so on the spot during the Hustings.

I kindly ask you to take a moment to read my manifesto and consider voting for me in this election. I understand that some may have already cast their votes, potentially influenced by the false belief that I made myself unavailable. I urge everyone, whether you are a Trust member or not, to engage in this critical decision-making process.

I appreciate your time and support, and I am genuinely saddened that I had to respond to this situation in this manner. Together, we can work towards a brighter future for our community football club.

Up The City

Deb x
❤🤍❤🤍
Personally I consider that a well written manifesto is all that is needed to base a vote on and hustings as such are not really necessary.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally I consider that a well written manifesto is all that is needed to base a vote on and hustings as such are not really necessary.
As someone who has both been a candidate and has run a Trust Board election, I tend to agree.