• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Draw?

KentGrecian

Anyone know if the draw has taken place? :)

ecfc70

is 1st prize a place on the board of directors?....or is that the one that gets left by everyone until there's nothing left to take

Sorry completely random as I know it isn't what you are talking about but have the TRUST ever thought about doing a Draw each home match to win the chance of playing 'Play Your Cards Right' on the pitch during Half Time? A bit random I know but a local pub to me does a draw for a chance to have a go at their 'Play Your Cards Right' competition after the pub quiz and currently the prize tomorrow is £600. 3 people get a chance each week after paying £1 for a strip of numbers and getting 'drawn out' of a hat. It draws loads of people to the pub quiz and the pub makes a good profit on it. Only normally takes about 5 minutes in total assuming the players get far before the get knocked out. Would not cost much at all to set up and I recon you would get a decent amount of people doing it each week if someone went round the bars before the match and if no one wins then the prize money builds up and up drawing more people into it each match. A bit out of the box I know but I thought I would mention it haha. :)

Kentish Grecian

This is the Supporters Trust Grand Prize Draw that was supposed to have been made yesterday in aid of the floodlight appeal. Anyone know if the draw was made and who the lucky winner is???

http://www.exetercitysupportersclub.com/supporters-trust-draw.html

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
The following is posted on the Supporters' Trust website;

Thanks to everyone who bought one of our draw tickets in aid of the Light Up the Park appeal. The draw took place in the St James Centre on Monday 11 August. The winners – in the order they were drawn - are as follows:
Roderick Ash
Ian Parmender
Sandra Dixon
Kate Searle
David Hedderley
Kate Searle
Lorna Dyson
Quinne George Elliott
Callum Williamson
Clive Davis
Thomas Farley
Pat Boreham
Chris B. (Exec. Club member)
David Williamson
Debbie Matthews
Alan Jenkins
Andrew Hattersley
Dawn Hill
Karl Nielson
Roderick Ash
D. Bickham
C. Roberts

We are now in the process of contacting the winners, again in the order they were drawn, so that they can choose their prize.
Thanks to our sellers and to the Supporters Club for selling through their website. Thanks to everyone’s generosity we have raised over £750 for Light Up The Park.