• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Buy.at shopping

MagzECFC

I bought from amazon this morning :(

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Martin, could we put posters up in the spot? It's amazing what people read when they are queuing for something. It would be good if we could somehow bulletpoint every retailer it applies to so people can think - I shop there.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
All in hand David. Will be producing some A1 posters for the ground as well.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have only just noticed this...

Sunday Times Wine Club
Have a browse through our 1000's of wines and latest offers ... plus news, information and invitations to exclusive wine events!

Contribution: £10.50

Note: We’ll receive £10.50 for every new customer who makes a purchase and 3% of their first 4 purchases.

Thanks to the Upstart I could have made the club an absolute fortune over the last 6 months (even with my discounts), but at least I know for future purchases [Y]

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some that might be popular with Exewebbers -

All Saints Clothing
Amazon
Asda (entertainment only)
Butlins
CD Wow
Carphone Warehouse
Early Learning Centre
Expedia
Game
Gamestation
Haven Holidays
Hertz
HMV
John Lewis
La Senza
Laterooms.com
Littlewoods
Littlewoods Direct
Love Film
Marks and Spencer
Mothercare
MFI
Next
Next Directory
Play.com
Pontins
Ramada Jarvis
Sky Digital
Staples
Sunday Times Wine Club
Superdrug
T-Mobile
Tesco - online shopping
Thorntons
Ticketmaster
Vodafone
Waterstones

I could have easily made the trust an additional £100+ in the last 6 months just by looking down that list and seeing what they would contribute had I purchased via http://buy.at/ecfcst :$

Ok so it might not be a lot, but I would hate to think how many of us purchase from some of these websites without giving it a second thought.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is precisely why I want to promote this facility as heavily as possible.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is precisely why I want to promote this facility as heavily as possible.
Can you not start by advertising it on WOWS? I don't think that this forum gets enough visitors and therefore we could be missing out on many more potential shoppers.

Surely it might be worth making another press release on the Club website? At the moment there isn't much ground breaking news so it should stay on the homepage for a little bit longer.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
A press release has been sent to the web team so should be on the official website shortly.

When things die down a bit I will get this on WOWS.

GJW

I've just bought a few items from Play.com through the Trust shopping page and it was very simple. A really easy way to make a bit of money for the Trust. Unfortunately I only made the Trust 37p on this occaison but it's a start. I have to spend £20 on the Waterstones site soon so hopefully a bit more for the Trust.

http://buy.at/ecfcst

Last edited:

GJW

A press release has been sent to the web team so should be on the official website shortly.

When things die down a bit I will get this on WOWS.
Any news on this? I suspect a lot of people don't venture on here or the Trust website very often.

WoWS is the place for a little link, as mentioned above.