• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Troy

ecfcandy

Am i the only one who thought he deserved man of the match today? solid at the back and he created the goal. thought he was outstanding today!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
No, Mrs G_I_E & myself both had him down as our MOTM, closely followed by Duffy, they were both outstanding today, Troy just pipped it because of his pinpoint cross, for Cureton to notch the winner [y]

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Troy has been simply outstanding since he has come back into the team. He was out with injury for so long and then suddenly had to come back and fill the boots of Matt Taylor. What a job he has done. Scotty has also been getting better and although there has been some criticism about his final ball, I believe Scooty and Troy have been our best players for the last 3 games or so. Last Sat Logie had to have MoM for his 2 goals, but IMO, Troy and Scotty have been fab. But so has Dunne/Sercs/Tulls/Duffy...and so it goes on!!!

Pete Martin (CTID)

I thought MoM was one of the most difficult to call for ages. Perhaps a measure of the quality of the current playing staff and their performances? Troy, Scotty and Dunne were all top drawer today, with Tulls, Ginge, and Logie all running fairly close behind.

Red the Paper

Banned
Yes you were wrong.

MOM was Scott Golbourne. His first half display was awesome and his last 20 minutes were also excellent.

Troy played well, but Golbourne by a country mile today.

Well done RGB for making the right decision

Red Devon

Troy was very good today.....but I would have said Harley was MOM very,very classy again today.

Golbourne was excellent too.

grecianite

Sorry, but Dunne was MOTM for me today Mr 100%, closely followed by Duffy.

How I love being a City fan at the moment :)

ecfcandy

All these contenders for MOTM! what a time for city! :D

happygrecian

Golbourne was great, a well deserved motm, very under-rated on this forum in my opinion, but I agree that Troy was excellent this afternoon

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Bleedy brilliant....all of them! Men of the match