• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

troy will sign

City Golfer

Quality signing for city, Troy has a lot of potential and i beleive he will turn out to be Championship player in the next few years! hopefully with city in tow>

older-codger

I thought Jones cost us £10,000.
As did I. Maybe that was a signing on fee paid to Jones so not technically a transfer fee

CC

As did I. Maybe that was a signing on fee paid to Jones so not technically a transfer fee
Was he not on a proper pro contract and so it was a sort of "development" fee?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
malcolms will post a dull, carping, hard-to-believe-it's-not-bitter, message on exeweb this afternoon

:D
So mine is dull, carping and bitter and the other 42 that voice the same opinion aren't. Interesting filtering of a biased opinion on your behalf Jambo old son.

How come it took you two hours to find it?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good news, as we have an excellent chant that we can keep going. Also, I guess the multitudes that have Troy Archibald-Henville 29 on the back of their shirt will also be happy. Expect mad rush for new set of shirts to be emblazoned the next time the shop opens.

heathy1

Good news, as we have an excellent chant that we can keep going. Also, I guess the multitudes that have Troy Archibald-Henville 29 on the back of their shirt will also be happy. Expect mad rush for new set of shirts to be emblazoned the next time the shop opens.
Sod that im getting Corr on the back of mine!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
A centre back was an urgent priority & Tis has solved that,Troy knows the club ,the system we play & the otehr players so he wont have any trouble slotting back into the team.Before he went back to Spurs, I dont think he was playing enough games for us recently,it was like he was 3rd choice behind Seaborne & Edwards.If he is to be at his best for us in the 2nd half of this season,he has to be first choice & playing every game ,where possible.

geoffwp

So mine is dull, carping and bitter and the other 42 that voice the same opinion aren't. Interesting filtering of a biased opinion on your behalf Jambo old son.

How come it took you two hours to find it?
I wonder if he was simply going on past experience??

Fareham Grecian

Most, or at least some, of the 42 just occasionally post something positive.

malcolms

Welcome back..I wondered where you two "stalkers" had gone:)