• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tributes to Adam

I think it would be a fitting tribute to mark Adam's passing with a designated area at the club ( either outside or inside ) so fans can leave tributes, photos and flowers. We should all pay our respect together.

Chris

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree 100%.

I'm guessing the players entrance behind the Flybe would be a good place. I'll be up the Park tomorrow, along with many others.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
You can be absolutely sure you will be able to make your tributes to Adam at the club tomorrow. See you there.

samwise

How about the Trust offer to pay for Stanno's funeral?

I can't imagine that any of us would begrudge contributing a bit more for a few months to cover the cost.

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
You can be absolutely sure you will be able to make your tributes to Adam at the club tomorrow. See you there.
I am doing a 13 hr day tomorrow - I will pay my respects asap!
RIP Stanno!

mammooman

Working in Poole from 4pm so driving down early tomorrow to SJP to pay my respects and gather some thoughts. I'm heading for the flybe/red square area to lay something in memory.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Appointments at 3.30 and from 6 onwards, so I will try and get down before 3.30, or in the gap. Either way wild horses wont keep me away.

Ex4-1904

God bless no:9

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
So people can go to leave things, I heard the tragic news last night during the game and was hoping it was a sick and twisted rumour, but he is at peace now bless him. I am working at 07:30 and wanted to leave my shirt somewhere at the ground en route.
RIP Adam

tonythegrecian

RIP Paul ' stella ' Reid a true City Supporter.
RIP Adam, will be up the park later to pay my respect to a true City Legend.