• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2019/20 and Retained list

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst I expect its horse**** I had a text from a friend last night saying Taylor had walked out of ECFC over missing out on his main transfer targets.

At the moment though Taylor seems to be slipping into the habit of announcing announcements. He's better off IMHO staying silent until there is actually something to announce

Last edited:

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whilst I expect its horse**** I had a text from a friend last night saying Taylor had walked out of ECFC over missing out on his main transfer targets.

At the moment though Taylor seems to be slipping into the habit of announcing announcements. He's better off IMHO staying silent until there is actually something to announce
Interesting either way, whether it's tosh or truth!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting either way, whether it's tosh or truth!
We will see.

Either way it is worrying the lack of activity.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

There have been posts on FB and Twitter about this. Surely it’s nonsense. Especially walking out due to missing out on main targets as a reason would be extremely odd when we historically struggle to attract some players due to location and wage etc.

Can you imagine the meltdown if it happened though (facepalm)

StudentGrecian

Horse indeed...
Apparently a rumour started on one of the Facebook groups and has since been deleted. Just a couple idiots who went on to name Tisdale as his successor, story is a non starter...

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Horse indeed...
Apparently a rumour started on one of the Facebook groups and has since been deleted. Just a couple idiots who went on to name Tisdale as his successor, story is a non starter...
Yeah the Tisdale as successor bit confirms it’s just an awful wind up but when people start getting texts from friends saying they’d heard specific reasons why he’s gone it does make you wonder as nothing surprises me with football.

I’m sure it’s all good and we’ll storm this tin pot league.

Temporarily Exiled

There have been posts on FB and Twitter about this. Surely it’s nonsense. Especially walking out due to missing out on main targets as a reason would be extremely odd when we historically struggle to attract some players due to location and wage etc.

Can you imagine the meltdown if it happened though (facepalm)
Would be a bit of an odd reason given we've already signed two players, both presumably main targets (if we moved this early for them).

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was started by a well known WUM so i doubt there's any truth in it. The group in question is getting worse which is why i left, and they say exeweb is bad.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
but when people start getting texts from friends saying they’d heard specific reasons why he’s gone it does make you wonder.
Yes, it makes you wonder about the intelligence and gullibility of your friends.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, it makes you wonder about the intelligence and gullibility of your friends.
Not my friends, Ant as I don’t know who the hell sent the text to MJP (It was MJP who received the text from his friend). For all I know he might be mates with Jake Taylor’s cousin’s best mate’s girl friend who has the inside track.