• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Legohead

Banned
Good shout Corey. I'd prefer Bogle by a country mile ahead of Gnanduillet for example.

DawlishBouy

If we’re looking for a striker, Omar Bogle might be worth a look. After Stockley has joined Charlton, he’s been bumped down to something like 5th choice striker there. Had a brilliant record for Grimsby when he was last at this level and despite not many minutes since, he has still scored quite a few over the last few seasons which he’s spent in the Champ/L1.
He played with Stubbs at Den Haag a couple seasons back.

ryancooper327

He played with Stubbs at Den Haag a couple seasons back.
Any talks with Charlton will be shot down after rejecting their bids for Randall, surely.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we’re looking for a striker, Omar Bogle might be worth a look. After Stockley has joined Charlton, he’s been bumped down to something like 5th choice striker there. Had a brilliant record for Grimsby when he was last at this level and despite not many minutes since, he has still scored quite a few over the last few seasons which he’s spent in the Champ/L1.
Sounds like ajose, let’s go for it 😀

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any talks with Charlton will be shot down after rejecting their bids for Randall, surely.
Don't talk soft.

JCWhoosh

How about £300k + Bogle for Randall and 20% sell on fee 🤔

jimbo-gould

How about £300k + Bogle for Randall and 20% sell on fee 🤔
If we were wanting £1,000,000+ in the first place for Randall, this deal would have us valuing Bogle at £700,000. I’m not keen on us spending that on a player who has scored less in the last three seasons than Bowman.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I say Jay Stansfield is back fit and scoring again. I wonder if Fulham think he would benefit from a loan to a League 2 club yet.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I say Jay Stansfield is back fit and scoring again. I wonder if Fulham think he would benefit from a loan to a League 2 club yet.
He would wear his dad's shirt with so much pride and bring a tear to every Grecian's eye - RIP Stanno

Pobbop

It's a nice idea, but surely he'll still be in rehab, not sure travelling out would be wise at this stage, maybe later in the season.

Anyway would he want to come back?

Anyway despite all the chatter in here still don't see us bringing in a striker, unless someone goes too many on our books.

Last edited: