• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

StudentGrecian

Not sure to read too much into Sweenz training with the development group there.
And Ajose. Doesn’t look good for them.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's where they should be training tbh unless there is some serious improvement shown from them.

ryancooper327

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

Sweeney wearing 26. Randall getting a lower number, or going...? I’d be happy with an out and out full back getting 2! Could also just be wearing the wrong kit but would presume not in the current climate !
Looks like you are spot on. Caprice gets the Number 2 shirt. Big public message by MT to/about Sweeney. I have to say I don’t like MT‘s public humiliation of players, especially one who has started 84 league games in MT’s two seasons.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
And the next one please

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like you are spot on. Caprice gets the Number 2 shirt. Big public message by MT to/about Sweeney. I have to say I don’t like MT‘s public humiliation of players, especially one who has started 84 league games in MT’s two seasons.
Where's the public humiliation? He's signed a better player than Sweeney, who tbh needs the competition, it might just give him the kick up the arse hes needed for the past season. Sweeney was quite frankly pathetic at times last season.

tavyred

No room for sentiment in professional football. MT’s loyalty is to his employer and to the furtherance of his own career. Sweenz will probably deep down appreciate the honesty and the clarification of where he stands at this stage of his career.

ryancooper327

Grecian Max

Really disagree with this, he wasn't MT signing, was lumbered on a big Tis contract (standard), consistently not good enough... why should he have the no.2 shirt? He's probably one of the ones that was told they could leave, good, this is competitive sport.

The village fete attitude is still around the place it feels...