• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Bridgy 81

Let’s see how many games he plays before getting injured.
I’m never bothered about players who potentially have the option to join us but choose to go elsewhere.
It’s literally their loss, in my opinion.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Rovers have paid 400k less for a striker they sold to Peterborough then that is great business for them. I am mystified why a Championship club havent been in for him? A higher profile and imo better player than Sam yet we squeezed 200k more out of Rotherham making us look like we have delivered the best deal of the window! Rotherham may have been better going for Clarke Harris at a lower cost
Because he is 29 now, seems about right if not a little on the high side

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big pressure on Muskwe now. When we had Nombe, the general consensus was that we needed an extra forward, so got to say, we seem much weaker in that area.

Hopefully something will be announced late on but it does show how much ******** is spouted on SM. There must have been 10 cases where a reliable source has said we’re bringing in X player. Turned out to be utter turd. I need a beer.

Mid Devon Grecian

Callum Morton gone to FGR
Is a vegan based medical less stringent than ours?

denzel

Is a vegan based medical less stringent than ours?
The Brussel Sprouts are good for burpees

Grecian Max

Disappointed with the lack of official updates today tbh. Absolute silence isn’t a great look even if it’s not going our way

exespur

Big pressure on Muskwe now. When we had Nombe, the general consensus was that we needed an extra forward, so got to say, we seem much weaker in that area.

Hopefully something will be announced late on but it does show how much ******** is spouted on SM. There must have been 10 cases where a reliable source has said we’re bringing in X player. Turned out to be utter turd. I need a beer.
My only saving grace really here is we looked good against Reading with Aitchison as the false 9

Mid Devon Grecian

Disappointed with the lack of official updates today tbh. Absolute silence isn’t a great look even if it’s not going our way
Oh Max, really? Do you expect a blow by blow account of x player just told us to do one but y player still fancies us if the price is right? Naive.

Grecian Max

Oh Max, really? Do you expect a blow by blow account of x player just told us to do one but y player still fancies us if the price is right? Naive.
No obviously not, but I expect some sort of update at the close; if other clubs can do it why can't we? It's one day in the year.

Last thing we heard was 10 hours ago? When all eyes are on the window.

Pointless dig also, standard

Corey

No, but I expect some sort of update at the close; if other clubs can do it why can't we? It's one day in the year.
Yeah I was hoping for some sort of update from Gary…
“We tried to get a few but they all fell through, we’ll look to move into the free agent market now…”
Or something like that