• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely won’t be Norwood, he’s only just signed for Oldham
Got a client who is a Oldham fan. Says their manager has set them up to play very negatively so Norwood not having a good time there. Only problem is that he is on£5k per week

Majago

Ermmmm, anyone have any ideas?

Supposedly not Stockley or Bowman...

Wonder if it's meltdown in a positive or negative sense!

Most names I can think of already mentioned, although don't think Jamie Reid has come up yet...maybe GC was impressed on Tuesday night 🤷‍♂️ 😅

denzel

Got a client who is a Oldham fan. Says their manager has set them up to play very negatively so Norwood not having a good time there. Only problem is that he is on£5k per week
I'm playing the Worlds smallest violin

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
What time does the window close?

yticretexe

GC when asked if he's confident of signing another couple - *pauses* *nods* "yes... haha".

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster

Larry Wilkie

Wonder if it's meltdown in a positive or negative sense!

Most names I can think of already mentioned, although don't think Jamie Reid has come up yet...maybe GC was impressed on Tuesday night 🤷‍♂️ 😅
Got to be Ollie surely 😂😂

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't believe this rumour, at all, but I notice no one's mentioned Jevani. Been in and out at BR, they might be signing Clark-Harris. Barton is fickle. Who knows?

Banksy

Sooner the better now for me, it’s like having a bad tooth out and then finding they’ve extracted the wrong one.Painful. I know I should turn off the iPad but…….
Let’s hope the number nine comes along soon and they don’t make us wait for some magnificent unveiling at eight o’clock .

yticretexe

Sooner the better now for me, it’s like having a bad tooth out and then finding they’ve extracted the wrong one.Painful. I know I should turn off the iPad but…….
Let’s hope the number nine comes along soon and they don’t make us wait for some magnificent unveiling at eight o’clock .
Will be "9" o'clock. Bet Scott and Craig are already salivating over posting a #9 at 9.