• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tranmere v Exeter prediction and discussion thread

Ashford Grecian

I take it that Banksy has never predicted a City loss and also uses the "angry" response to everyone that dares to do so in the monthly prediction thread, unless he is angry that I called this our last loss of the season and he is expecting more?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I take it that Banksy has never predicted a City loss and also uses the "angry" response to everyone that dares to do so in the monthly prediction thread, unless he is angry that I called this our last loss of the season and he is expecting more?
Maybe a leopard can "change it's spots" after all ! :unsure:

Grecianpasty

There's a lot of negativity around Tranmere at the moment. Whereas we on the other hand are everything that's positive. We will scratch and claw for at least a point, even if we're not at our best.

Zanalza has to start for me. They've got some big centre backs which fits perfectly with his game. I wouldn't be suprised if Caprice starts, but only if Sparkes isn't 100%. If Sparkes is fit enough to play he should start.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think you're looking far too much into Banksy's use of the angry emoji

denzel

Of course Jake used to play for Tranmere, so I'm sure he'd love to show them what they are missing!

Spoonz Red E

Tranmere easily the best home record in the league this season bar none, so how many will they score? With our defence at the moment that's easy: none.

So how many will we score? This is going to be a tough game and a tough call ............ torn between none or will we sneak one?

So I'm going 0 -0. Port Vale win so we go 3rd on goal difference, still with a game in hand (Barrow home).

Getting tight.
Not easily the best record bar none.

We've played one less game than them at home.
Only 2 defeats.
A home win in that one would put us level on points and ahead on goal difference.

We've also scored more than them at home in fewer games.

Just remembered FGRs away game at Oldham finished 5-5 so their result could be literally anything tomorrow - come on Oldham!

BigBankAl

3-1 City. Dieng, Ozzy, Collins.

Banksy

I think you're looking far too much into Banksy's use of the angry emoji
Indeed he is.Lighten up Ash.😀

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm on a roll having predicted correctly the scores from our past 4 games :) Hold the back page - tomorrow will see us scrap to a 0-0 draw with Tranmere throwing everything at us in a vain attempt to remain in the play off picture. However, it's another hard won point in front of 678 Grecians