• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United vs Exeter City friendly match day thread. Kick off 3pm

The deluder

The only Brown to play against Lincoln will be the Jevani variety, a keeper will arrive next week!
I hope you’re right and admire you’re optimism.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like Scott brown maybe will start next week if a new keeper doesn’t arrive.

Re Sonny Cox, is he playing at Exmouth? Haven’t seen a lineup for that match.
Presumably Cox is still recovering from his injury ?

Red Monster

Down to the bare bones .
No Jevani,Key, Kite or Cox !!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope you’re right and admire you’re optimism.
Always try to look on the bright side me, and laws of probability say we can't go a whole close season without signing anyone - can we?.

Is Clark on the bench Max Clark, and with the bench being full of academy products who is playing at Exmouth?

Rosencrantz

Presumably Cox is still recovering from his injury ?
Correct I should think. In the training at SJP video earlier this week he was doing running with Josh Key and Harry Kite who are also not being risked today.

Rosencrantz

Always try to look on the bright side me, and laws of probability say we can't go a whole close season without signing anyone - can we?.

Is Clark on the bench Max Clark, and with the bench being full of academy products who is playing at Exmouth?
Alfie Clark who is a left winger. Max was a left back who was not offered a pro contract a year or so ago. It's only two youth team players on the bench in Borges and Clark listed so probably a few u16's in the squad at Exmouth as with most of their friendlies so far.

Grecian Max

If Brown, a semi retired gk who’s played once in a year plays next week… that would be very tinpot

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting line up probably very close to the 11 who start against Lincoln with Scott Brown also coming in in preparation for starting at Lincoln.

Bridgy 81

I’ve probably missed it somewhere but why no Jevani today?

Red Devon

Hopefully Stubbs can come through at least an hour.