• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay prediction thread..........

As only an act of God will see us get any sort of decent result today and our inevitable slide to the conference continues ....thought we could look forward to one of next seasons delights!

Any views on how our current side would fair in the current conference? - I would think a solid mid table performance given current stats.

Good news of course TT&P will still be trousering their regular incomes and we'll have a lovely pitch to practice on.

The chance of Ampadu signing pro in June for these clowns virtually zero - so that's the Triads liquidity plans gone for a burton.

Relying on a schoolboy to subsidise their pay cheques - poor show chaps!

My last question to E&E was how much will the club lose financially this week??

Depressed of Heavitree

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We would be a mid table conference side at the moment

It's a physical league we would struggle with that

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we have a change of Manager and CEO then we would have a chance. Steve Tully could do the job for us over, say, three years, especially with the goodwill factor and decent attendances

DB9

I believe the Conference is a totally different animal to the one we left an we would find it much harder to be at the top end. I just hope we aren't in it tbh, Depressing thought but plenty of time to turn things around (Fingers an everything else crossed!)

Banksy

Wonder what sort of gates City would get at home as an average non league side? I'll say just under 2000 with an extra 500 for the big Devon derby.Doesn't bear thinking about.