• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tiverton Town vs Exeter City. Friendly. Matchday thread. 7pm kick kick off.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Our first game of the new season and it;s a short journey to Tiverton.

We're expecting to put out two sides, so may well see A triallist, B Triallist, C Triallist, etc. Unless we get a few signings today.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our first game of the new season and it;s a short journey to Tiverton.

We're expecting to put out two sides, so may well see A triallist, B Triallist, C Triallist, etc. Unless we get a few signings today.
I would like to think so. However ……..

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
We should have plenty enough players for two teams of 11. We have 22 professionals plus three trialists.

One team could consist of the 3 trialists plus 8 academy graduates aged 18 and under (which includes Cox and Lee)

Lee
King James Egdecombe
Billington Cole Borges O'Connor Spence
Young Cox

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always enjoy this fixture, be interesting to see who isn't there tonight rather than who is there (Caprice/Nombe).

suffolklad

Any chance of seeing this anywhere other than live at the ground?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any chance of seeing this anywhere other than live at the ground?
They streamed it on youtube a couple of years ago, possibly the covid season (?), the stream was horrendous because of the wi-fi at Leadysmead so I would guess they won't stream it again.

Ex-ciderrr

Will be there tonight & Looking forward to seeing some live football again

I expect their will be a number of 1st team players mixed in with the academy and younger players over the 2 half’s not straight out 1st team and a young team for each half.

UTC

Ex-ciderrr

They streamed it on youtube a couple of years ago, possibly the covid season (?), the stream was horrendous because of the wi-fi at Leadysmead so I would guess they won't stream it again.
It was horrendous. I recall the freekick we scored (cannot remember who Will dean maybe?) taking nearly 5 minutes to go in.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club's preview

Smithyno6

What’s parking like near the ground?