• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale wants noone to turn on the style

DanceMagnet

There we go again!! Begins with valid point that is open for discussion but ends with a veiled insult....'waiting for the cogs to turn????? ie tiz is a bit slow because he doesn't have much of a brain yet alone a football one?? If that was'nt the intended meaning then please tell me what was, because it's the only way i can interpret it at the moment.
I think maybe you've read too much into the comment, but maybe it was rather disrespectful now that you point it out. I understand Tis is a thinker and works things out in his own way. I can't help feeling that our current problems are there for all to see and possibly what's holding him back is his own belief in the playing staff. Hence, the cautious approach. I would suggest that having a bit more belief in his players and adopting a more positive approach to games doesn't stop him learning about the division.

For those that would argue that we may lose a few games 3 or 4 nil, well haven't we already done that against the Gills (and QPR, for that matter).

DM

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I always tend to read too much into things mate. It's not the best side of my character. :)

Jim Shepherd

(and QPR, for that matter).

DM
I think this is where it all went a bit awry. We played well at Leeds after the first 30 minutes, and had done well for an hour against QPR.

That last half hour and the ease with which we were opened up, I believe, could be why Tis has stayed so defensive. I think, until he believes that he has a starting XI that can push the oppo midfield deeper and be able to defend from the front, then 1 up front it will be.

That said, I think with Noone and a full complement of strikers available tomorrow will be the day

DanceMagnet

That said, I think with Noone and a full complement of strikers available tomorrow will be the day
I do hope you're right. You would think that confidence within the Tranmere Squad would be low considering their current form. Hitting them early would probably be a good thing.

DM