• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale V Taylor

Saint James

Very shirty with the interviewer asking him questions he wasn't happy with (sounds just like the old days?)

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
He didn’t appear very happy, period. After leaving, we all miss Devon.

Wonder if he’d ever consider returning.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
But surely Cheltenham were ENTITLED to score 3 goals and get the 3 points weren't they?

dontpassback

Very shirty with the interviewer asking him questions he wasn't happy with (sounds just like the old days?)
Whilst Mk dons are in a good league position,I can’t help feeling that all is not as well at the camp(facepalm)

100milesaway

I live in Cheltenham and saw all the Dons players at a local hotel. Millions of them all wearing identical tracksuits! ‘Tis was there. He was wearing a cravat!!

I must admit I wanted to pop over and thank him for the good times but I had my 92 year old Auntie on my arm and I didn’t want her to fall over

I liked Tis but seeing him amongst all those players/management all in identical clothes and him in a cravat did make me laugh!!

100milesaway

My mistake
I think it was a scarf

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I must admit I wanted to pop over and thank him for the good times but I had my 92 year old Auntie on my arm and I didn’t want her to fall over
Tisdale may have handed her a contract.

100milesaway

Ha ha especially if she’d played for him before!

The interviewers always seem quite scared of Tis. I don’t know why. They don’t seem scared of any other managers.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly like the old days interview styles PT and MT different as chalk and cheese and I know wich I prefer to listen to you and that is MT every time.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
https://www.mkdons.com/news/2018/december/tis-we-need-to-respond/

This is classic Tis. "The opposition will always want to win and we have to find ways to beat them."