• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

WXF

People living in the past will be happy that it will be part of England's past.
Shame that the Union may not exist!

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Then if he does get sacked, Tisdale probably won't get another chance in management.
Football's loss would be Commerce's gain! :)

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Football's loss would be Commerce's gain! :)
I doubt PT could sell a pair of pants to a naked man... The tolerance level to bull**** diminishes the higher you climb...

Boyo

I doubt PT could sell a pair of pants to a naked man... The tolerance level to bull**** diminishes the higher you climb...
Au contraire Malcs - I've found that the higher one goes, the more BS they spout.

malcolms

Au contraire Malcs - I've found that the higher one goes, the more BS they spout.
You're moving in the wrong circles....

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
You're moving in the wrong circles....
Plenty of utter garbage is spouted by board members of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies, some of them couldn't even run a bath.

For the record I don't think Tisdale would be very good in the world of business however that doesn't mean he wouldn't get a job.

Last edited:

STURTZ

It must be awful to be on a rolling contract, get fired, and come away with (hundreds of ?) thousands added to your bank account.
How longs his rolling contract for? it's only beneficial if he lasts a couple of years and is then deemed surplus to requirements he'll still get his full two years. However he could have asked for a five year contract (As with Derek Adams) in which case he would personally be better off with immediate dismissal.

Colesman Ballz

How longs his rolling contract for? it's only beneficial if he lasts a couple of years and is then deemed surplus to requirements he'll still get his full two years. However he could have asked for a five year contract (As with Derek Adams) in which case he would personally be better off with immediate dismissal.
Think that I read somewhere that it is a three year contract ?

Think that I read somewhere that it is a three year contract ?

I read the same thing too

PeteUSA

I read the same thing too
Well, all I can say is that its going to be a long three years for the MK fans!