• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale to MK Dons

Red Monster

I bet it isn't....he won't be on anything more at MK Dons....However, there may be big incentives to gain promotion and given their resources that should be very achievable....Show's how fundamentally shallow he really is...Despite all the bull**** about "buying into the ethos", He leaves a fans owned club for a club that was stolen from its fans and driven 150 miles up the M1....
Watching there press conference I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on a lot more , and he’s got his roller , PW seems
To love him .

denzil

Don't come here picking up players Tisdale .................unless you can sign cheques :)

Last edited:

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Disappointed to lose Gwinnett. Another gap to fill...

PeteUSA

Gwinnett seemed to be running around doing everything else except dealing with keepers. I suspect he'll be very close to Tisdale with not a lot to do regarding goalkeeping.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
2 things from that video ....... that Winkleman guy reminds me of Chester Cobblepot from Batman

And Tis looks rather pi$$ed off almost looks like he is ready to blow his top.

Never mind he is nothing to do with ECFC now.

muppetdodger

Gwinnett has served Exeter for a very long time, so must have been a bit of a wrench for him. Hope the fact that him and Cristy are such pals doesn't mean the latter is off as well!

Tisdale is such a predictable interviewee. Comes out with some great clichés, including 'I know its a bit of a cliché!' We didn't hear 'When we play Exeter they will have every right to try and score' or 'At the end of the day winning games is about scoring more goals than the opposition!'

I will miss his ramblings, but I wont miss his selective friendships he says he had at Exeter. Could have sounded a bit more enthusiastic!

PeteUSA

He could have put a tie on too. Its OK for Winkel not to be wearing one since hes the host. But PT looked decidely shabby I thought.

jimbo-gould

I wouldn't be surprised to see Matt Grimes there next season.

Andy Holloway

He could have put a tie on too. Its OK for Winkel not to be wearing one since hes the host. But PT looked decidely shabby I thought.
They looked more like an advert for what Ted Baker can do for you!

Wan*leman - before; Tis after!

Exe on Valdez

I LOL‘d when I saw that Tis had taken Gwinnett with him.

No actual basis for my impression, but it seems to me that he is already surrounding himself with yes men.